The specific nature of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia creates a fairly unique situation where a premium is put on an effective mix of local talents and migrant workers working together to meet the manpower requirements at the public, corporate and retail levels.
To cater for these needs in an additionally organized and codified manner, the authorities have issued licences to, what are now commonly referred to as, Mega Recruitment Companies.
It is within this framework that in 2015, Riyadh National Recruitment Co. (RNR) was set up.
Who are we?
RNR is licensed by the Ministry of Labor to provide end-to-end recruitment services across various fields: engineering, construction, health, technical, technological, professional, manufacturing, and domestic workers like housemaids and drivers too.
Having an effective network of agents abroad, RNR sources manpower from several nationalities like Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Egypt, Jordan etc. RNR plans to provide its services through a wide network of branches across the cities of the Kingdom.
To be the leading recruitment service provider in the Kingdom by embracing excellence in everything we do internally to consistently deliver incomparable value to our customers.
To partner businesses and take care of all their recruitment related activities thereby contributing in majorly freeing them so that they can focus on their core businesses.
- Excellence: We continuously improve our business processes internally to better serve our customers.
- Humane: RNR is in the business of recruitment while upholding high human values. It doesn’t want win business at any cost. And certainly, not by mistreating the manpower it is responsible for. It ensures that the workers’ rights are upheld without harming those of the employer.
- Immaculate Image: We strive to project the image of a noble Saudi company here and abroad. Our partners, local and overseas, feel good dealing with us.
- Reliability: We stand firm on the promises we make.
- Responsive: We listen. We understand. We tailor. We offer. We review. We bring back. We satisfy. We are responsive to the needs of customers. At the end of the day we make it a point for them to be satisfied as from day 1.
- Technology: We limit human intervention through technology to avoid unnecessary irrationality in service delivery.
- Transparency: RNR builds its credibility through being transparent to its customers. No hidden costs. No hidden agenda.
Put together, RNR
A- Provides a cost-effective timely manpower solution that will enable its corporate customers to focus on their core business:
- We know that in this highly competitive business environment companies should free themselves of the daily manpower-based hassles to effectively leverage on their competitive advantages.
- We are here to take charge of these hassles and give another chunk of breathing space to their key people to focus on what they do best.
- Basically, we are saying to them: “Please go and focus on what you know you do best; leave the manpower-related hassles to RNR. We are standing by you on the manpower front. You respected guys, just focus on the core; leave this respected accessory to us.”
B- Wishes to establish a long-term partnership with the institutions and people it serves:
- RNR is not in this business to adopt a “hit-and-run” approach whereby we overpromise only to under deliver being in a frame of mind bent on fleecing the customer and just don’t mind because it’ll be a one-timer. Not our way.
- We want to provide solutions for a long-term partnership based on a commitment to understand the needs and tailor solutions accordingly at a genuinely cost-effective win-win price for both the customers and RNR.
- Our intent is to be a strategic manpower providing partner for our corporate customers. We are not even concealing this intent and tailor our offers bearing this in mind.
- We provide labour services as per customer needs within promised time.
- We provide appropriate replacement in predefined situations.
- We uphold the employer’s and the workers’ rights equally.
- We offer legal protection to all stakeholders in their manpower activities.
- We have a dedicated staff, systems and processes that equip us to walk by the side of the customers during the whole process.
- We are flexible enough to cater for multiple segments’ needs.
- We have tie-ups with accredited agencies in several countries which work on our terms to benefit all stakeholders while adhering to all rules and regulations.
In a nutshell, we
- Bring the desired category and quantity of workers and deploy them to the customers’ job-sites within the agreed time frame;
- Own the monthly processes associated with labour;
- Manage the post deployment activities based on the contractual terms while being responsive, as far as possible, to our customers’ requests;
- Deliver seamlessly on the exit and re-entry of labour, as per the need of the customers.
Rate This Company ( 5 average based on 1 Review )